Benefits of Car Insurance in UAE in 202203 Mar, 2022
Are you aware of the benefits of car insurance in the UAE? Let us take a look at the significant benefits you can avail of in 2022. Read more!
Car insurance is mandatory in the UAE and finding one that fulfils your requirement and budget needs can be simplified by working with an insurance broker. An insurance coverage for your vehicle protects you and your family financially in emergency situations such as accidents and even natural calamities, depending on the type of car insurance policy chosen.
But the question is which car insurance policy in UAE is the best for you in 2022? It is simple. Work closely with an insurance broker who will help you understand the policy in detail. by drilling through the details of insurance coverage, premium, inclusions, exclusions etc.
Types of Insurance In UAE?
There are mainly two types of car insurance in the UAE: Comprehensive Car Insurance & Third-Party Liability Insurance.
Car Insurance is essential for any vehicle owner. The reason is so many risks associated with driving a car on the road. In the UAE, car insurance is also a legal mandate, and driving without one is considered a punishable offense. Fortunately, there are several car insurance plan options available to suit various requirements and budgets. Broadly car insurance in the UAE can be divided into two categories – Third Party Car Insurance and Comprehensive Car Insurance. Third-party car insurance is the most basic of two and is the minimum legal requirement for car owners in the UAE. Comprehensive or full car insurance as the name suggests offers higher coverage. The benefits of both of these car insurance types are explained in detail below:
Benefits of Comprehensive Car Insurance:
- Comprehensive Car Insurance, also known as full car insurance covers damages to your vehicle and the 3rd party involved during an accident.
- Comprehensive car insurance in the UAE is one of the many ways to protect your vehicle. This type of coverage protects against any accident, theft, vandalism etc. Etc,
- Unlike third-party car insurance, a comprehensive plan offers coverage against any natural disasters such as sandstorms etc. 4. There are a number of optional add-ons that are available with comprehensive car insurance like passenger cover, rent a car option etc.
Since comprehensive car insurance offers extensive coverage, it usually ensures peace of mind for car owners
Benefits of Third-Party Liability Car Insurance:
- In UAE, third-party liability insurance is the most basic level of coverage required by UAE law. It is the most suitable insurance for those who cannot afford to invest a huge amount in auto insurance.
- In the unfortunate situation of car insurance, third-party car insurance covers damages caused to the other vehicle/s involved.
- A third-party car insurance also covers bodily injury to both parties in case of a car accident
- The process of buying a third-party insurance policy is easy and simple. Just as buying, the renewal of your policy is also possible with just a few clicks
- Generally, the premium amount for third-party insurance is comparatively lower. The premium and coverage vary from one insurer to another, depending on the car, model, drivers age, etc. variant of your vehicle.
When you buy car insurance compare the policies of different insurers and ensure you are working with a trusted insurance broker who can understand your needs and offers you multiple car insurance option plans to choose from while explaining the pros and cons of your policy and offering advice and assistance through the entire decision making process. It is also important to work with an insurance broker who has a dedicated claims team who can simplify the entire claims process. Since you are aware of the benefits of car insurance in UAE, make sure that you have one when you take your car on the road.