Drive with elegance,
insure with class!
Where precision meets opulence
Exquisite Rewards for Extraordinary Rides
Unlock a new level of personalized car insurance service!
Trusted protection for luxury car brands
Exclusive Benefits of Gargash Insurance's Privilege Club
Luxury Specialist Repairs
Count on us for Professional Services to restore the beauty and functionality of your valued car
100% Quality Spare Parts
Avail repair services featuring genuine parts that preserve the magnificence of your ride
Car Warranty Maintenance
Invest in the longevity of your treasured possession with coverage that guarantees retention of vehicle warranty
Premium Fuel Delivery Services
Enjoy exclusive refueling facilities on demand and experience convenience at its best
24/7 Emergency Lockout Services
Trust us to get you back on the road in no time with our expert assistance.
Maintain your status & comfort! keep moving in style and hire a classy car while your vehicle gets fixed
No-claim bonus discounts and Rewards
Unlock the rewards of responsible driving & rev up your savings with irresistible offers & rewards tailored for luxury car owners
Exclusive Perks & Value-Added Services
Discover additional Benefits of insurance coverage and upgrade your luxury ride today
One-Stop Shop for All Luxury Needs
Your Go-To Destination to ensure all your insurance needs are fulfilled
Our Customers, Our Voice
Trusted & reputable company. I'm their costumer since more than 12 years, very happy with service they provide. Would like to thank Ms. Sreedevi Sasikumar for her support and efforts to finalize the policy with best offer.1 Review 2 months ago- Wael Soliman
Again outclass service & best professional staff. Ms. Angel guide on each step of auto insurance & offer best premium with policy having all covered one can imagine for an auto insurance. Strongly recommend to each who is looking to renew insurance policy in near future.1 Review 2 months ago- Majid Saleem
I thank Melvin James for his attitude, his patient, his behavior and the following up with the customers, that he is doing a very great job and I thank him for all of that.1 Review 2 months ago- Abdulla Al-Hashmi
As a customer I was really happy with the service and coordination provided by Gargash Insurance. Gargash handled our medical insurance very professionally. Ms.smitha in particular was extremely helpful in every way and his services were highly recommended.1 Review 2 months ago- Mohamed thayeeb
Excellent service by Gargash Insurance and special thanks to Renitta who was very helpful throughout and got my policy issued within a very short time. First time I use Gargash insurance and definitely will be using going forward!1 Review 2 months ago- Khaled Al Banna
I couldn’t be any happier dealing with Angelo Bustarga. He was very professional and very patient. He assisted me all throughout and made sure I got the best price for my car insurance. He genuinely cared and wanted to help. Highly recommended service. Thanks very much again, Angelo!1 Review 2 months ago- Mirabel Coleen Baino
Our Insurance Partners
Terms and Conditions
- Applicable only on Comprehensive insurance policies.
- Not applicable for existing Gargash customers.
- Not applicable for Gargash renewals (any product).
- Only offers available in your emirate of residence will be applicable for you.
Embrace offers from your favourite brands!
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 2 types of Car Insurance policies in the UAE:
- Third Party Liability - The third-party liability cover is a policy which protects the car owner or driver of the vehicle against any legal liability, accidental liability, financial loss or property damage, medical expense cover in the event of an injury to or even death of any third party arising out of their vehicle.
- Comprehensive coverage – A comprehensive car insurance is an extensive motor insurance plan that covers the insured against both, own damages, and third-party liability. Own damage like accidental damage, fire, and theft.
Comprehensive car insurance cover is the better option, as it covers own damage and Third-party liability.
Factors that affect the cost of car insurance in UAE are:
- Value of your vehicle
- Driving history
- Age of the driver
- Claims history
Please fill out the form above and our car insurance experts will get in touch with you shortly.
Documents required to obtain car insurance for a Brand-New or a pre-owned car
- Copy of vehicle registration/mulkiya (if the vehicle being purchased from an individual)
- Showroom invoice (brand new/pre-owned)
- Vehicle clearance certificate (VCC copy – for brand new vehicles)
- Valid driving license issued in UAE/GCC.
- Home country license (if available)
- Emirates ID
Renewing your existing car insurance policy
- Copy of vehicle registration card/mulkiya
- Valid driving license issued in UAE/GCC.
- Home country driving license (if available)
- Emirates ID
- If the current insurance is expired, insurer might request for survey of the vehicle or pictures of all sides of vehicle, and a passing certificate form RTA.
* If you choose to renew with your existing insurer, you can submit all the detailed documents online and we will proceed with the renewal of your car insurance policy.
In the unfortunate event of an accident, please follow the below instructions:
- Try moving your car to a safe place, if possible
- Turn the hazard lights on
- Dial 999 and inform the police or if the damages are minor, you can report the accident via the Dubai Police app.
- You will receive the accident report from police which needs to be submitted to the Agency/garage for repairs.
- Notify your Car Insurance provider about the accident and submit the police report, registration card and driving license of the driver at the time of accident.
- If the vehicle is not in moving condition, you can call the breakdown assistance service to move your vehicle to the nearest garage.
*Note: It is illegal to carry out repairs without reporting the accident to the police. Also, insurance companies do not repair vehicles without the mandatory police report.
Please notify your claim by calling us 800 Gargash (Ext 402) or by sending an email to email@example.com along with the required documents. Our claims team is available from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Copy of the police report (pdf)
- Copy of the vehicle registration/mulkiya
- Copy of the driving license
- Copy of the Emirates ID
Once submitted, our dedicated claims team will work with the insurance company and update you on the next steps
insurance is not transferable; hence the car buyer will have to take a new car insurance under his name. Our car insurance experts will help you get a competitive quote and arrange refund on existing insurance, if applicable.
Yes, if your vehicle is with a 4x4 capability and the coverage is included in the policy.
*subject to policy terms which vary depending on the insurance company.
You are eligible to purchase a car insurance in UAE if you are a resident of UAE, above 18 years of age, and possess a valid UAE Driving license
If the current policy has expired, insurance will not be covered, and claims will be subsequently declined.
Excess is an amount that the customer will have to pay under comprehensive policy towards the repair of his vehicle in case of non-recoverable own damage claims.
Yes, you can as long as the vehicle model year is not too old.
Our car insurance experts can help you on this request. Please fill the above, and our experts will contact you shortly.
Refunds on car insurance policies are subject to no claims. If there are claims reported, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Also, if the insurance policy is active for more than 8 months, there will not be any refund.
Additional optional covers such as temporary rent-a-car facility, personal accident benefit to driver and passengers, territory extension to Oman or GCC countries and breakdown assistance etc. can be added to your car insurance policy
- Agency repairs : An insurance policy with 'agency repairs' guarantees that the insurance company will have your car repaired with the authorized dealer’s workshop.
- Non-Agency repairs : An insurance policy with ‘non-agency repairs’ will have your car repaired with the insurer’s approved workshop or garage.
- No claims discount is reduction in premium in the form of discount from insurers based on your no claims history.
- Insurers might request for no claims certificate from the previous insurer to provide this discount.
- No claims discounts are not applicable on minimum premiums.
- You can get agency repairs for 2 years from the date of its first registration, it is extendable for up to 5 years provided no claims are reported.
- Agency repairs beyond 2 years will attract additional premium loadings.
- The type of roadside assistance services you will receive in case of car breakdown include towing assistance and off-road vehicle retrieval.
Since rent-a-car is a temporary benefit, insurers will provide a standard saloon/sedan car in the range of 1.6 to 1.8 litres. This service differs from insurer to insurer. You can speak to our car insurance experts, and they will be able to guide you to select the most suitable cover.